We recommend you have your finger sized professionally before you purchase a ring at a local jeweller in your area.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK OUT YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME, USE THE GUIDE BELOW:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler. This measurement will be the circumference.
4. We work with UK standard sizing, so please refer to this column on the chart below to determine your ring size.
RING SIZING GUIDE
- If you’re happy to order one of our standard ring sizes, please note that it will be made to either of the UK sizes below.
- If you have any questions regarding ring sizing, please contact us here.